Jeremy Owl loves to paint portraits of his friends. Usually instead of paper he uses smooth pieces of bark or wood. He can see his work long into the evening because he has superb night vision. He says his favorite color is gray, but if you have a different favorite color he will use it your portrait.
To kick off the month of our avian friend, we'll be launching: Jeremy's Art Set! Coming Tuesday, September 7th at 1 PM ET.
Here is some of Jeremy Owl’s gear, that he uses to paint portraits of his friends in Hazel Village. The set includes:
- a tweed portfolio with rainbow linen trim and a tie closure to keep Jeremy’s work tidy.
- bright yellow coveralls with handy pockets on the tummy for pens, brushes, snacks, etc.
- a natural linen smock in Jeremy’s favorite color, gray, to keep paint off of his regular clothes.
- a red velveteen thinking cap, trimmed with green-gold cotton binding and little red tassels.
- teeny tiny colored pencils that really work. You can sharpen them with sand paper. PLEASE NOTE the teeny pencils and their case are small parts; please remove them before giving this set to a young child.
- Jeremy’s sketch book: it has some drawings he’s already done, and a lot of blank pages where you can add your own sketches. Jeremy can’t wait to see what you make!
Jeremy's Art Set is $54. There will be no limits on this launch. Hoot hoot!