Davey's Snow Gear
*Limit of 2 per customer. Thank you!*
Here is the useful gear that Davey Owl keeps in his snowy nest. Some of it is owl-specific, but a lot of it would fit any Hazel Village doll or animal.
- An organic cotton drawstring bag with Davey’s name stamped on the front.
- A collared shirt made of breathable gray-green linen, with short sleeves so Davey can flap his wings with abandon.
- A warm gray sweater vest with henley-style button, hand knit from baby alpaca.
- Organic cotton shorts with our original “owl feathers” print and a refreshing Liberty of London waistband. Davey says these shorts remind him of splashing in the creek in his summer plumage.
- Bright golden green organic cotton socks, just the size and shape to keep Davey’s talons toasty.
- A taupe merino wool beanie with a golden pompom hand-stitched on top.
- The best part: a cozy snowsuit with thoughtful owl wings and mother-of-pearl buttons.
This set is a limited edition and is only available while supplies last.
Friend, this product is from the past! Discover similar items that you will like below.